Friday, 21 November 2014

Fauna Friday: Animal Bloggers Block



I have bloggers' block so this is a lazy one. Sorry. I just google 'animal block' in google images and this is what I found. They look rather fun.

My own animals are fine but I'm getting very lazy about taking pictures nowadays. It all seems such a faff, getting them from the memory card to computer, saving them where you can find them etc. I'm just a bit too busy at the moment. Actually 'a bit' is too mild. I am hugely, phenomenally busy. I take on too many things all the time and I end up just feeling stressed all the time. 2015 New Year's resolution: say 'No' now and again.

Quasar, Skylark and Ludo are all very well and I'm enjoying doing the courses in riding and stable management. I stopped taking the photos of different mounts when it got pitch dark in the evenings and now that it's a group lesson in the arena there isn't really the chance to take pics.

Am rather stunned right now as I just turned to Major's blog after signing in and saw the terribly sad news.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I'm getting lazy commenting. Sorry ! Glad to hear you are busy but not good being stressed. You need yo find a balance but I'm sure you will. At least your life sounds interesting and full. Cheers
    PS. Don't think I know this Major with the sad news, do I ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing the number of people who have been affected by Major's death. He seemed to have such a calming effect on all who met him.

    I'm glad you are busy. Much better than the opposite. I have to start to fill in the big gap that Major left too, but not just yet and certainly not by another horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helsie: Oh, sorry. It's another blog I've been following. I thought you were a follower too but maybe not.

    jc: Thinking of you. I lost a pony once. She just went down in the field before my eyes. It was awful.

    ReplyDelete