Friday, 7 November 2014

Fauna Friday: Wooden gulls




I hope you can make these out. The photo is quite 'busy'. They are big wooden sitting gulls in Christianshavn, Copenhagen. The works going on behind them are the start of a new pedestrian and bicycle bridge which will hugely cut down the time it takes to cross the canal between two very scenic and interesting parts of the city.

Sorry I have been quiet again but I am away again. First I went to my auntie-in-law who has no internet, but now I have brought auntie-in-law to my sis-in-law's, where there is internet. Oh, I do wish it would stop raining. I'm quite looking forward to getting back to normal life at home and not doing any travelling until after Christmas, if I can get away with that.

Ooops! This is the trouble with holidays! I forget what day it is. I thought I was doing this on Thursday night, in good time for Friday, but I've just realised it has been Friday all day today, and not for much longer. Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment