I've been asked by a contributor to the Exmoor Pony Society annual newsletter if I would like a little feature on Quasar, so I said Yes and sent a photo. This is the photo, taken 2 days ago. Shame about the fence post coming out of her head but you can't ask a pony to move a few inches to the right or left and I was so surprised that she stood still for it that I didn't take time to check the background.
Something the vet said recently made me very aware that time left with Quasar is limited. Ponies can live a lot longer than 31 but not if their teeth aren't up to chewing. Hers are mostly loose so will drop out over time, and if she can't eat....
However, for now she is looking fantastic and is very lively so I hope she can just enjoy good health and contentment for as long as possible.

she certainly still looks good and you are still riding her aren't you? How's the other little devil going?
ReplyDeleteHelsie: Yes, still riding her, but only just. Nothing too strenuous or for long times. She is really lively. The other little devil is still a horrid little devil but he misses his Mum. They can see each other and he calls out every time I go to Quasar's field. Doesn't miss a thing. Ludo the cat (another little devil) is fine too.
ReplyDelete