Very glam !!! nice to see you back. Is it cold? I see they are finally having some cold weather and snow in the USA, what about you ? Any snow over there? Cheers
Hi Foody, So sorry to hear you have been having such difficulties. However, the new PJs show an upbeat spirit. Really cute! Hope things look up for the new year.
Hi Helsie. No, it isn't cold. It's a very diferent winter this year. Mild and wet. Ann: The design is animals. Maybe the pic will enlarge. I got them from Next kids' dept. Myrna: Wish I was upbeat. It's still very hard. Glad you like the PJ;s.
Next grades its childrens' clothes. If you are a bigger kid, you pay more. PJ's are about the only thing I do buy. Wouldn't be seen dead in most of the rest of the stuff. Not keen on nighties, no.
Very glam !!!
ReplyDeletenice to see you back. Is it cold? I see they are finally having some cold weather and snow in the USA, what about you ? Any snow over there?
Cheers
Ooooh they look cosy, I am trying to make out the design on the trousers Foody. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Foody,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you have been having such difficulties. However, the new PJs show an upbeat spirit. Really cute! Hope things look up for the new year.
Hi Helsie. No, it isn't cold. It's a very diferent winter this year. Mild and wet.
ReplyDeleteAnn: The design is animals. Maybe the pic will enlarge. I got them from Next kids' dept.
Myrna: Wish I was upbeat. It's still very hard. Glad you like the PJ;s.
"Next kids' dept"?
ReplyDeleteWow, what a lucky 'small' Foody you are!
No VAT on kids clothing. He,he.
Not keen on 'Nighties' then? :O
Next grades its childrens' clothes. If you are a bigger kid, you pay more.
ReplyDeletePJ's are about the only thing I do buy. Wouldn't be seen dead in most of the rest of the stuff.
Not keen on nighties, no.