I've read that they are England's favourite bird. They look really tiny but very sweet and I love the red breast. Don't know if we have the same bird but we do have a little bird with a red breast though its body looks a different shape. Will have to look it up. Cheers
I've read that they are England's favourite bird. They look really tiny but very sweet and I love the red breast. Don't know if we have the same bird but we do have a little bird with a red breast though its body looks a different shape. Will have to look it up.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Cute photo. Hope you are okay Foody. :-)
ReplyDeleteHelsie: I think they may well be England's favourite. They can sometimes look slimmer but can also puff their feathers out and look fat.
ReplyDeleteAnn: Oh, I suppose so. Getting by. Still not myself.