Ciao, all. Ciao can mean 'Hello' and it can also mean 'Goodbye'. I felt I had to leave my last blog because of circumstances. The choice of name for this new blog was made in case I feel I have to do the same again.
Anyway, welcome to Foody's new blog.
Hello Foody. Thank you for the info. I have done as you asked.
ReplyDeleteLovely to hear from you and I will keep checking here to see if you are up to posting again, I hope you will soon.
Sending love x
Hey! I followed you home :-D
ReplyDeleteAn and Kath: Thank you for coming to find me. I'm glad to have you as followers, my friends.
ReplyDeleteYou need to post again Foody :-) as who else can I ask when different birds come into the garden and I cannot find them in the bird book ;-) x
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Glad to see you are back. now I need to know how those little ponies are faring in the cold. Do they still have grass to eat in their favourite field?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Thanks for stopping by, so happy to have found you again. Looking forward to seeing your posts soon xxx
ReplyDeleteHelsie - there is still grass but with all that rain there's a lot more mud than usual. They're fine. It hasn't been all that cold - until this week.
ReplyDeleteShirl - very glad to see you. I'll try to get back to regular posts soon.
Thanks for letting me know the change of blog. I will continue to drop by as usual!
ReplyDeleteHey Foody,
ReplyDeletethanks for the invite...and here I am :-)