Thursday, 27 June 2013
Normandy and Brittany
As promised, here are a couple of pics from France. You can see the sort of weather we had, until about the Thursday afternoon.
The top is the view out across the marshes and down the river from Avranches. In the mist you can just make out the Mont St. Michel.
This was a very pretty Breton village on the Rance reservoir. It was called St. Something.
St. Something again. I feel bad not remembering the name. I will update this when I've spoken to my sister-in-law. I could remember all those Hungarian names in 2011 but can't remember the French ones and I even speak French! Heck.
The view from my bedroom window. There are some lovely examples of half timbered Norman barns in the village but these in the pic are not the best examples. Unfortunately the neighbours' donkey Victor is not in sight but you could definitely hear him!
I will put up some pics of the pretty city of Rennes soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment