It's that time again. I had the church walk and tea last Saturday. Here is a photo of Ludo joining in on the patio. There were about 14 of us, scattered all over the garden. I'll put up a piccy of the cakes soon.
Helsie: It wasn't too hot that day, which was disappointed me! There was some thin cloud cover. But by the time we were in the garden, the sun came out properly. There was shade there too for those who don't want the sunshine, so everybody was happy.
Ann: Yes I was glad he stayed. He usually just marches through and disappears again. There was even a Jack Russell there but Ludo just stared it into submission. He (Ludo) was caught licking the Victoria sponge so he blotted his copy book there.
Glad to hear you are keeping the tradition going. Bet it was hot walking though !!
ReplyDeleteaww Ludo joining in with the garden tea. Bless
ReplyDeleteHelsie: It wasn't too hot that day, which was disappointed me! There was some thin cloud cover. But by the time we were in the garden, the sun came out properly. There was shade there too for those who don't want the sunshine, so everybody was happy.
ReplyDeleteAnn: Yes I was glad he stayed. He usually just marches through and disappears again. There was even a Jack Russell there but Ludo just stared it into submission. He (Ludo) was caught licking the Victoria sponge so he blotted his copy book there.