Thursday, 25 July 2013

Not following any blogs???!!! Moi???!!!




I have just been to look at the list of blogs I follow, and none came up. There were these words: 'You are not following any blogs.' Well, how did this happen? Have I accidentally deleted all the blogs I follow or has there been a blogspot glitch? I am so sorry about this. I hope you all didn't think I had deserted you. Does it show on your blogs that I am not a follower?

This picture is my face when I saw that stupid message. Now I'll have to go and find and re-follow you all.....

.....later... It gets worse. Shirl, I've been to your blog but L need to be invited. I tried to send a message but was supposed to sign in to my Google account. Couldn't remember the password or anything.
Helsie, Bernard, Myrna, Ann, I went to your blogs hoping to click the 'follow' button at the top left but there was no such button. This is infuriating. It's like being told I have lost all my friends....

.... a bit later.....you all miraculously appeared again! How strange. So glad I am not without pals and blogging to myself.

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Foody - I'm here.
    This happens all the time to me. I get a 'Blogger Buzz' come up and it says "you are not following anyone"! I think this happens when a new update to someone's blog is being flagged up (in other words your dashboard list is being updated). If I 'reload' the page a couple of minutes later all is OK.
    At a guess your Google password is either 'Quasar4me' or 'Sklark4me'. Poor Ludo is a few characters short. :)
    Years ago I had 'Hazel4me' but sadly I had to change it. :(
    Cheers....B

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something going on on my blog too Foody. I've lost all my followers thingy but I think they must want me to pay something to have it there. Can't keep up with all this nonsense. I have joined Google+ but don't know what that does either but there are a lot of blog buddies there too so I just drift along.
    I just found this, but don't know if I can understand it. See if you can work it out!!!
    http://bloggingedge.com/blog/dont-panic-google-friend-connect-and-google-reader-what-you-need-to-know/

    How are you getting along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we were just all hiding from you Foody lol. but glad we have all reappeared, how strange was that?
    I tried to add a reply to your blog and others on my iPad the other night, but it would not let me grrrr so I went to my laptop today and lo and behold it let me. I am no techie with these contraptions !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernard, Helsie and Ann: It's good to be here again. nice to hear from you all with your nice comments.
    Bernard, nope, I stopped using pets' names a long time ago. You'll not guess it!

    Helsie: I am OK. Have been very busy just lately, sorting out a way of earning some supplementary cash. It isn't that I'm too low to blog, it just simply hasn't been coming to mind and now I see it's Friday again. I'd better get a post up.

    Ann: Yes, really strange! I'm thinking of getting an i pad as they are so handy to carry around. The only thing that worries me is that it's another techy gadget to learn how to use.

    ReplyDelete