Saturday, 25 January 2014
A really good gadget
If you have ever wondered whether to get an electric citrus press, I would really recommend one. This Philips one is great, very easy to set up, use, wash and put away. It really does squeeze right down to the skin and doesn't leave any flesh unsqueezed. I got it because when I make Christmas puds, mincemeat and cake, there's always a lot of fruit to squeeze. I think that because it is so easy and efficient, I will use it for small quantities too.
This was me making some lemon posset for the two lads who kindly came over and helped with my GPS gadget and gave me their cast-off satnav. (I had given them Ian's brushcutter and i-phone last year so fair enough).We also had pork terrine and Moroccan marinated roast lamb (which spattered the oven with smoking fat hence the big clean up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never tried Lemon Posset but I like the sound of it. When I go to make it though I just think "Oh Heavens, all that cream " and then make something with fewer calories. I must give it a try.
ReplyDelete