Oh dear. I hadn't thought of Fauna Friday until now and I have no personal photos at work any more. So what's on the internet then? I've just remembered I was reading yeterday that in Japan there are more clothes shops for pets than there are for children! Here are a couple of photos.
I don't know what you think of this dressing up of pets but I for one think it's a load of stupid nonsense. These people see their pets as child substitutes and they have to make them into little humans. Ghastly. I suppose I feel sorry for the people - and the pets of course.
I totally agree. The same as the "beauty pageants" for little girls, makes me shudder.
ReplyDeleteAnn: Ooooh, yes. Little girls look horrible when they are all tarted up.
ReplyDeleteThis has reminded me -- what happened to my Monday Moans? I've completely forgotten about them!