I think the above was taken about 2 months ago when we last had any sun that stayed for more than a couple of days. I zoomed in on her from several hundred yards away in the garden. Little did she know.
Oh bless. We have had not too bad weather lately. Certainly better than "down south" that's for sure!. We had thunder and lightening today when we were up babysitting in Glassgow, but dry here in Ayr. B. roll on summer!
Hi Foody. Sorry to hear you can't get to my blog. :( Is it just the one? Have you tried the other three? What I have done, is to reduce the size of Monkey-organ, by only showing the last four posts. (It used to be set at thirty - from the time when I posted a wee blog every day.) I wonder if this will help. Others seem to be able to comment and of course you did also last week. It must be something your end I guess? Cheers.....B
Bernard: Oh, sorry. I didn't try any more of your blogs. It was Early Days in Bournville. But it wasn't just smaller, it wasn't there. There was a white page with a 7 or 8 digit error message. I will try again.
Oh bless. We have had not too bad weather lately. Certainly better than "down south" that's for sure!. We had thunder and lightening today when we were up babysitting in Glassgow, but dry here in Ayr. B. roll on summer!
ReplyDeleteHi Foody. Sorry to hear you can't get to my blog. :(
ReplyDeleteIs it just the one? Have you tried the other three?
What I have done, is to reduce the size of Monkey-organ, by only showing the last four posts. (It used to be set at thirty - from the time when I posted a wee blog every day.)
I wonder if this will help.
Others seem to be able to comment and of course you did also last week.
It must be something your end I guess?
Cheers.....B
Ann: Hmmmm Yes, it's nearly July. Incredible.
ReplyDeleteBernard: Oh, sorry. I didn't try any more of your blogs. It was Early Days in Bournville. But it wasn't just smaller, it wasn't there. There was a white page with a 7 or 8 digit error message. I will try again.