Thursday, 21 June 2012

Knickers in a twist



Em... sorry if I said to anyone that I couldn't access Ciao Chicken. I had a very senior half hour when I tried to go in this morning. So you don't have to come to the rescue. Sorry again. I feel really stupid!
I was looking for pictures of twisted knickers for this post and there were very few suitable. I should have pictured my own, but I didn't.

Bernard - if you see this, I tried to go to your blog but got an error message. I have reported it to blogger help.

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading you OK.
    Have replied to your email just this minute before reading today's blogs.
    I guess these things are - 'sent to try us'. (as my my Granny used to say.)
    I hope you realize that if you use a word like 'knickers' in the title of your blog - this will be picked up through Google, by people searching for 'knickers'! He,he.
    Cheers....B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has senior moments !!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernard: I thought it would only come up in a search if you enabled that to happen and I'm pretty sure I've disabled it. Oh well, if they come here expecting more knickers they will be awfully disappointed.

    Helsie: Certainly you are not. I am forever losing keys and finding them in the first place I looked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee. I am the same...........only things i loose are always, always in the last place i look. Lol. ;-)

      Delete