Thursday, 30 August 2012

Blank posts

When I started blogging I didn't even know I could put pictures on. Now I am more into it, I don't feel I want to put up a post without inserting pictures, so since Blogger won't let me even try, I'll have to wait until things change.
I am going to go to their 'help' page and put a message there.
GRRRR!!!!!
If Fauna Friday works tomorrow it's because I prepared that post a little while ago, before this present problem happened.
Foody

4 comments:

  1. Whilst you are waiting, pop over to my friend Francien, she has a post up to interest you - maybe?
    http://francien-bulldogmeis.blogspot.co.uk/
    Cheers....B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernard: Oh, ta!
    I just had an email from Blogger. It's a Chrome problem, not a Blogger one, so I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me again with another link. :)
    http://harmonyclubwaltz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/very-clever.html
    It is "very clever" and a must for cake making foodies, who need to separate egg yokes. :)
    Cheers....B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernard: I'm glad you came with another link because I had forgotten all about that one you sent yesterday. I'll go to both tonight.

    ReplyDelete