Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Yorkshire: the built environment



This is mainly a pictorial post showing some of the lovely built places we visited.

...............Well, it was going to be but when I clicked to load pictures, I just got this wheel going round and round and round and round and round.......
Sorry folks! Anyone else having this trouble?

4 comments:

  1. For days my blog has been freezing and telling me it could not run because of some script that was difficult to read. Then websites were not responding. I was worried something was seriously wrong with the whole computer. I think blogger was just acting up as there have been a few complaints around the blogsphere and now everything is magically OK again!
    Who knows !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helsie: Well, that is reassuring at least. Thank you. I'll try again tomorrow when I am at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foody Hi.
    Alone not are you - blogg...er is probmle real times at, upload ages takes photos order all wrong - text problem also here moment at!
    Bernard.....Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernard: Good th...at is to kn...ow. Thakn oyu. I am going to try that post again now. Not very hopfeul.

    ReplyDelete