Friday, 14 September 2012

Fauna Friday: Ludo in the laundry basket



I have been scratching around wondering what to put up for today. This is cute enough, I think.

8 comments:

  1. It is adorable. Ludo looks deep in thoguht, I wonder what cats think about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath: I think he was wondering 'Why do they shut my cat flap at night? Grrr!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropped in to tell you a City Cat is a type of catamaran used as a high speed ferry on the Brisbane River. They are our favourite method of transport whenever we go into the city ( parking hugely expensive ). We just drive out to the university and catch one from there.
    Sorry to disappoint you about riding an inflatible cat though I did try one of those inflatable rocket/banana things at a Barrier Reef resort once 25 years ago. Devilishly hard to get back on when you slide off going around the corners !!!! ( do you have a picture of THAT in you mind ????)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. The City Cat sounds fun. Yes, I do have a picture of THAT in my mind! Hee hee hee! Very funny. I would like to try that. I love spacehoppers and often think of getting one.

    ReplyDelete