In case I get wrapped up in my own thoughts and life at the moment, I want to say you and your hubby have been in my thoughts, Foody. Xx
Thank you, Mrs. S. I'm putting an update in Fauna Friday of 26th October.
Mrs S has managed to say, what I've been thinking all week - but you know me - I'm not very good with words at times of stress.B.
Bernard: It's OK. You don't have to be good with words. I know you are thinking of us. Thank you.
In case I get wrapped up in my own thoughts and life at the moment, I want to say you and your hubby have been in my thoughts, Foody. Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mrs. S. I'm putting an update in Fauna Friday of 26th October.
ReplyDeleteMrs S has managed to say, what I've been thinking all week - but you know me - I'm not very good with words at times of stress.
ReplyDeleteB.
Bernard: It's OK. You don't have to be good with words. I know you are thinking of us. Thank you.
ReplyDelete