Friday, 10 May 2013

Fauna Friday: Siamese Shetland!



I saw those sweet ponies when out on a long walk. The pale one is exactly the colouring of a Siamese cat, with its dark points, don't you think? I'd never seen a pony like that before.

Sorry it's been quiet. Thing is, as soon as I got home from being in Ayr and Glasgow two weeks ago, I got a call saying that my Dad had gone totally away with the fairies. He was found wandering in his local town (one and a half miles from his house) in his slippers, all confused. Some members of the public brought him home. So he went into a care home the next day and a few days later I went up there - again a day's journey -  to take him stuff from the house and to take away important stuff from the house and arrange garden work etc etc. I'm just back from all that and have an awful lot of work to do for him right now. This room is like a paper mountain. Feeling very strained and could do without this right now.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the short comment on the other post. Am trying to post and comment from Tony's ipad so a few problems. So sorry to hear about your father. It seems they take these rather rapid turns for the worst. Did he move without a struggle? So much better if you didn't have to struggle with him about it.
    Lovely that you've met Ann, she sounds nice.Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helsie: That's OK! He had been arguing with social workers for months but now he wasn't even able to understand anything about it. He hardly knows where he is now.
    Yes, it was great meeting Ann and her hubby.

    ReplyDelete