Friday, 31 May 2013

Fauna Friday: Heron on Ayr



Here is a photo of a heron sunning itself near the weir on the river Ayr in Ayr.

Sorry I am being quiet. Just having a hard time. I will try to be more chatty and friendly because after all none of my problems are your fault.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't drop in for a cup of tea to cheer you up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we had our lovely Border Collie, one morning her and I were out a walk heading for the river walk but we were walking behind some houses across from us, when I spotted the heron standing in the grass , of course as soon as it spotted us it took flight. We sometimes seen it at the weir when we park nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helsie:Aw, that would be lovely!

    Ann: It's good to know you see it regularly.

    ReplyDelete