Friday, 20 April 2012

Fauna Friday: Freddo Frog

As I write this, I am eating one of these. I have to cut down on my choc intake now, so instead of buying a full size bar I go for these kids' ones.
That isn't my hand. I couldn't have nails that long.
And look, its head is at the top end, so gets bitten into first!

I took a photo of a real living thing (well, I thought it was alive anyway) on Saturday with Fauna Friday in mind but forgot to put it on this computer so I haven't got it here. Sorry. Next week will do.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy it Foody. It's Kit-Kats with me at the moment lol usually when watching Coronation Street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch that. We called it 'The Street'.
    Yes, telly and choc go very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Telly and Choc" are two things that I do not have any experience of. :)
    I've always sang - "Love & marriage", "Horse & carriage"; "Strawberries & cream" and ....
    ....Smoked Mackerel & Horseradish Sauce!
    and of course - "Chips with salt & vig."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernard: Well, no, it isn't a standard pairing. I just happen to like the two together. I still eat horseradish sauce with my smoked mackerel since that tip of yours.
    I always like a slice of brown bread and butter when I have smoked oily fish too.

    ReplyDelete