Monday, 23 April 2012

Monday Moans



Today I want to have a 'go' about little signs on shop doors, that say 'Back in 5 minutes'. You have probably gone to great lengths to get to that one shop and only have a 5 minute window and can't come back for a week . GRRRR!!!!

Oh, I know these people are on their own in their shops and absolutely have to nip out for things sometimes, but please, not when I need them! And they usually take much longer than they say they will.

I was going to say that I didn't put a moan up last Monday because I couldn't think of anything that wasn't too trivial. (Like this isn't!)

2 comments:

  1. What makes me laugh about these kind of notes on doors of shops is........how do we know when they went!. Daft, as they. should say back at 10.45 or the likes.

    ReplyDelete