Friday, 23 November 2012
Fauna Friday: Quasar in summer
Here is a pic I took in July when everything was green and I had just put her in the field where the rushes are high. It was the night before the show and I wanted her in on her own for the early morning loading. They are both very well, by the way. Sorry, but recent events mean I haven't said a lot about anything. Apart from hubby, all is well.
Update on hubby. He has had his first chemo. They told him at the pr-med he was unlikely to be fit enough for it but he just kept putting one foot in front of the other and on Monday they remarked on his improvement and took him on board. It feels as if we only just caught the train.He has been OK with it until today, when he felt quite ill. He'll probably get a lot more ill still, before he feels better. I just hope he pulls through and it doesn't get the better of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment