Friday, 22 March 2013
Fauna Friday: Mare and foal
I thought I would put up a photo from our summer holidays in Yorkshire. These willow sculptures were exhibited at the Rievaulx Temples. I think I put up one of the hare parliament some months back. Speaking of mare and foal, the weather has been atrocious for weeks now, with the odd little window of sun. The last time we had a sunny day I had to spend it doing lots of things in town. Grrrrr. So I haven't been out on my favourite mare for weeks now. This can't last, surely.
Tomorrow is hubby's birthday and I was planning a trip away to a place we loved but there are severe weather warnings of snow, blizzards and drifts for that area so I think I had better just go somewhere closer to home. Have just been to the window to look out and can confirm no snow here but I've managed to knock over a vase of roses and got water all over the carpet. Oh, Foody.
Not the first stupid thing I have done whilst in Blogland lately, oh no. A very stupid, regretful Foody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment