Friday, 15 March 2013

Fauna Friday: Signs of Spring




Hello. I thought it was time I made a comeback. Just had to sit out for a while as my head was getting overloaded with recent events and their consequences.

I stepped out to go for a ride yesterday and what did I see at the edge of the road but two toads 'at it'. I moved them to the grass verge in case somebody came along and drove over them.

Now I am going to go over to other parts of Blogland and look in on my long lost pals and see how your lives have been going while mine kind of stopped.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. How are you getting on? Have you returned to work?
    Lots of questions I'm sorry but I hope you are doing OK. It's a difficult time for you I guess but I hope you are getting yourself organised and not bunkering down at home alone and feeling too lonely. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back Foody. I've been meaning to mail you but I've been stuck with getting the big beast back up on line. This is the first go at reading blogs using it (lucky you) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helsie: I'm OK thanks. Very sad and I miss him a lot and constantly thinking about it all but I'm coping. Not at work but this whole work thing is under review at the moment. No, I'm not bunkering by any means, or lonely. Have been very fully occupied seeing lots of people but enjoying my own space too.

    Bernard: You are very brave. I could never get any beast on line on my own. Hope it behaves for you from now on.

    ReplyDelete