Friday, 29 March 2013

Fauna Friday: robin



Oh dear. I just can't get motivated to blog just now. I have no inspiration for Fauna Friday this week, but I have just been pottering in the garden, enjoying the sun but freezing at the same time. You are never out long in the garden before a robin will appear.

Very troubled by a massive faux pas I have made. I just seem to have this propensity to not pause to think before clicking the 'send' button. I really don't mean to do damage and upset people, it's just haste and stupidity, and the rest.


3 comments:

  1. We've all done that at some time, so please don't be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a difficult time of the year to get ideas for blogs. I've done 'Snowdrops' every year since I started a blog. Then down goes my PC to save me repeating it again this year.
    Anyway, I have picked myself up, dusted myself down and started all over again.
    http://tracker-bar.blogspot.co.uk/
    Cheers.....B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath: For me it all depends on the attitude of the person I've offended but I'm very happy to say that all is now well and no harm was done.

    Bernard: Ooooh, I'm glad to hear you are back. I'll take a look.

    ReplyDelete