Hello Foody. I hope you and your husband are having a nice day, we are visiting our older daughter, so we saw our little granddaughters opening their presents this morning which was lovely, then saw our youngest granddaughter in Glasgow via Face Time on my mobile,with her presents. Gosh this technology! I am thinking of you. X
Ann: Face Time????!?!?!?! You are aeons ahead of me. Wish you could come and show me how to work my Christmas present - a digital photo frame. It's really hard! Hope you had a great Christmas.
I'm surprised you find it hard Foody? Mind you, these instructions from China are not the easiest to follow. :( I use a memory stick, loaded up with the pictures I want, then - plug in and play. I have no pictures loaded in the frame's memory. (It only holds 10 images anyway.) A memory stick holds thousands! I have all my holiday photos on a 4MB stick and it takes hours before it repeats itself. Hope you enjoyed all your Christmas grub? Our Turkey roll was great! Another slice today - with Victorian chutney and chips!
Being a bored Bernard from Bucks on Boxing Day, I did a bit of web browsing to keep the brain active and my hands off my alcoholic Christmas presents for a few hours longer. Singing Chicken? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M4ZYM6ujMsc And….Chicken calendars. http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/feathered-forager/2012/12/battle-of-the-poultry-calendars.html And some lovely Auto harp playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3gHYafP2w Just in case you get bored with the telly!
Bernard: You shouldn't be surprised. If these manuals don't tell me EXACTLY what to press and miss out certain stages or call buttons by different names then I am afraid I am just thrown. Since replying to Ann I have got as far as working out that if I put onto a memory stick the piccies I want to play then it will work fine.The manual tells you all these other things that it's impossible to do because it forgets ot tell you top press other things first. I am enjoying seeing all my photos unwind before me. The telly is terrible this Christmas so I am looking elsewhere for entertainment, as you recommend.
Hello Foody. I hope you and your husband are having a nice day, we are visiting our older daughter, so we saw our little granddaughters opening their presents this morning which was lovely, then saw our youngest granddaughter in Glasgow via Face Time on my mobile,with her presents. Gosh this technology!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you. X
Ann: Face Time????!?!?!?! You are aeons ahead of me. Wish you could come and show me how to work my Christmas present - a digital photo frame. It's really hard! Hope you had a great Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised you find it hard Foody?
DeleteMind you, these instructions from China are not the easiest to follow. :(
I use a memory stick, loaded up with the pictures I want, then - plug in and play.
I have no pictures loaded in the frame's memory. (It only holds 10 images anyway.)
A memory stick holds thousands! I have all my holiday photos on a 4MB stick and it takes hours before it repeats itself.
Hope you enjoyed all your Christmas grub? Our Turkey roll was great! Another slice today - with Victorian chutney and chips!
Being a bored Bernard from Bucks on Boxing Day, I did a bit of web browsing to keep the brain active and my hands off my alcoholic Christmas presents for a few hours longer.
ReplyDeleteSinging Chicken?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M4ZYM6ujMsc
And….Chicken calendars.
http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/feathered-forager/2012/12/battle-of-the-poultry-calendars.html
And some lovely Auto harp playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3gHYafP2w
Just in case you get bored with the telly!
Bernard: You shouldn't be surprised. If these manuals don't tell me EXACTLY what to press and miss out certain stages or call buttons by different names then I am afraid I am just thrown.
ReplyDeleteSince replying to Ann I have got as far as working out that if I put onto a memory stick the piccies I want to play then it will work fine.The manual tells you all these other things that it's impossible to do because it forgets ot tell you top press other things first. I am enjoying seeing all my photos unwind before me.
The telly is terrible this Christmas so I am looking elsewhere for entertainment, as you recommend.