Friday, 18 January 2013

Fauna Friday: A cat is watching



Whenever I go out to do anything in the garden, as if by magic or some built-in remote Foody-tracking device, Ludo always turns up. Even if I haven't seen him for hours, he will appear in minutes after I have popped out of the door.
I hoped to put some of his paw prints here but they were too indistinct. Wrong kind of snow.

While hubby has sleeps during the day I try to get jobs done. He doesn't like shutting himself away and prefers to sleep on the settee, but I find I don't have enough silent indoor jobs so often go outside.
Over the years we have collected windfall kindling and saved old Christmas tree trunks and other fallen wood for the fire. There is now a big heap so I am occasionally spending a little bit of time sawing it up.



All done! (Well, for today anyway).

Update on hubby - legs improving but still wobbly and needs a stick. I've applied for a blue badge. Has his bad days and his not-so-bad days. Today is one of the not-so-bad's.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you two are going along OK at the moment so that is good.
    I hear around the blogs that more snow is on the way so I'm glad you have a good supply of wood ready. Stay warm.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helsie: Yes, we are ticking along as well as could be expected. Got in some food supplies yesterday because of today's forecast. (This post was scheduled in advance two days before its date)

    ReplyDelete