This is Quasar last Friday morning.
I'm hoping to put this photo in a little low level competition tomorrow, that is if I get there. I'm supposed to be going to a social meeting of Exmoor pony enthusiasts but it's in an area where there has been a red weather warning. We shall see.
I have a little team of hubby-sitters who will call in on him to see that he is OK. If this was during one of his worse times I wouldn't be going, but he has been allright these last couple of days..
Brrrrrrr it looks cold!
ReplyDeleteHelsie: Yes, it was. You can see the snow encrusted in her ear. The snow has all gone now and it is maybe not quite so cold. Other places had it much, much colder and snowier than here. I think our Uncle Bernard in his very wintry corner of these isles has had to hole himself up for a spell.
ReplyDelete