Hubby always buys - I mean bought - me some Easter choc. I decided I would carry this on and buy myself one, 'from him'. As soon as I went in the shop the week before Easter I knew this big colourful hen was the one he would have chosen. He used to get me a few small things as well so I chose the small hen and a couple of little rabbits but Mr. Fox got into the rabbit hutch (I mean I ate them!) before I took the photo.
They have all gone now.
They look very colourful Foody. That is lovely you are carrying on the tradition. Enjoy your eggs. I made tablet this week, can I leave it alone? Nope I can't ! Extra inches on my waist grrrrrrrr
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he would have approved :)
ReplyDeleteAnn: Ooooh, I haven't had tablet for decades. Waist? Hmmmmm... you and me both then. I did some baking that went a little wrong so I'm having to eat my mistakes!
ReplyDeletejc: Thanks. Yes, he really would.