Monday, 2 July 2012
Monday Moans - OUCH!
I was just having a cup of tea and a biscuit when I felt a sharp, stinging, hot pain on my neck. Ouch! I had dunked the biscuit, paused with it over the cup for a second too long, the half biscuit fell in the tea and the tea splashed up on my neck! Now you couldn't make that happen if you tried.
I was worried then. It was Friday 22nd and my 28 mile walk was the next day. Now I had an incident with a stick on that walk last year. Around the same time, I was bitten by a dog. Midsummer is turning out to be my dangerous time.
(This isn't my tea. I don't take milk in mine)
Actually the walk was fine. (I was meant to post this sooner). If I could get my ass in gear I would tell you about the walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well now you have material for another post!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing nothing untoward happened so no stick mishaps?
Come on , we're all waiting to hear now !!
Cheers
Oh I remember the wak/stick incident.
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok.
I have just published two comments from Ann and Helsie and it is saying there aren't any. Hmph.
ReplyDeleteOh, there you are.
ReplyDeleteHelsie, no, nothing untoward this time, thanks.
Ann: yes, I'm OK. Hope you are too. Thanks.
Hi Foody, no peas in our garden..........well they were sown this year but have not appeared this is the second year they have not come through grrrrr
ReplyDeleteAnd didn't you fall orf your pony about this time of the year? I remember it was just before you went (somewhere nice) on holiday.
ReplyDeleteHave you got any hols planned this year?
Cheers....B
Ann: Sorry about your peas. Friends of mine have said their peas have failed this year too.
ReplyDelete'fraid I have never tried growing peas. Would love to though. Sweet pea flowers, yes, but not the veg.
Bernard: I fell orff in March 2010, just before going to Prague, which was very nice as it happens. Oh yes, ad I fell on some tram lines in Prague too and hurt the same bits of hands. Well remembered.
Yes, got hols planned this year. In Blighty actually. So it's waterproofs and not much else going in the suitcase.